Coach Canada, one of Canada's leading transportation specialists is currently accepting resumes for:
Part-Time Operations Assistant
Assisting the Operations Supervisor with all aspects of daily operations, which includes:
Ensuring overall coverage required to meet the transportation scheduling demands; and evaluating, resolving
and/or recommending solutions to incidents, complaints and/or accidents.
A successful applicant must:
- Be able to work rotating shifts, days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Be able to multi-tasks in an extremely busy and high-energy environment
- Have strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have strong oral and written communication skills, organized and have the ability to problem solve
- Transportation experience is an asset
Please submit resume to:
Coach Canada - Attention: Sarah Brooks
791 Webber Avenue
PO Box 4017
Peterborough, ON K9J 7B1
Fax # 705-748-2452
(Please quote Peterborough Dispatch Assistant in subject line)
Past applicants need not apply.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.