|Company:||Coach Canada||Job Category:||Other|
Coach Canada, one of Canada's leading transportation specialists is currently accepting resumes for:
Full-Time Baggage Handler
Montreal Location - Montreal Terminal – 997 St-Antoine West
Loading and unloading of passenger’s luggage and freight, while ensuring that all customer and company property is loaded safely and handled with care.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Ability to lift 60lbs comfortably
• Excellent verbal and written skills (both French and English would be a definite asset)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, at times working within tight time constraints
• Multi task and have good problem solving skills
• Must be dependable with a high degree of integrity and be able to maintain confidential information
• Self-directed and a quick learner
• Comfortable working around the general public and handling customer service complaints and issues
Please submit your resume to:
Coach Canada - Human Resources
Attention: Sarah Brooks
791 Webber Avenue,
Fax: (705) 748-4867
Or by email to:
Please quote Full-Time Baggage Handler in the subject line.
Past applicants need not apply.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.