Coach Canada, one of Canada's leading transportation specialists is currently accepting resumes for:
Our Mississauga location is looking for a Part-Time
Summer Shop Student
Our Mississauga Garage location is looking for a Part-Time Summer Student for the month of August 2015, providing assistance with auto body repair to remove decals and buff Motorcoaches, in preparation for re-decal.
Responsibilities & Qualifications include but not limited to:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimum of supervision
- Must be able to multi-task in an extremely busy and high-energy environment
- Be able to work flexible work shifts, including nights and weekends
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time and must be able to push/pull, bend, kneel, crouch, reach and crawl frequently
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Use of hand tools
- Experience within shop environment an asset
Please submit your resume to:
Coach Canada - Human Resources
Attention: Sarah Brooks
791 Webber Avenue,
Fax: (705) 748-4867
Or by email to:
Please quote Part-Time Summer Shop Student in the subject line.
Past applicants need not apply.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.