|Company:||Coach Canada||Job Category:||Management|
Coach Canada, one of Canada's leading transportation specialists is currently accepting resumes for:
Our Montreal location is looking for a Full-Time
Garage Manager (Non Unionized Position)
A successful applicant must have:
- Valid qualifications as a truck & coach technician - 310T,310S an asset
- Valid class 2 Quebec Driver’s licence – free of any serious offences under HTA
- Thorough working knowledge of SAAQ, MOE, MOL, & WHMIS requirements
- Must be PEP certified
- Ability to write clear & concise work orders & complete required documentation
- Practical experience in preventative maintenance practices in particular within the bus industry an asset
- Strong organizational & communications skills, working knowledge of computer & software applications for inputting & accessing data
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Assists with shipping & receiving of parts & equipment
- Attend training programs, courses, seminars - work related topics
- Ensure all repairs & maintenance is accurate & is in accordance to SAAQ standards
- Maintains records, prepares reports, compose correspondence relative to the work
- Shift work required (days, evenings, weekends & on-call)
Please submit your resume to:
Coach Canada - Human Resources
Attention: Michelle Henry
791 Webber Avenue,
Fax: (705) 748-4867
Or by email to:
Please quote Full-Time Montreal Garage Manager in the subject line.
Past applicants need not apply.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.