|Company:||Coach Canada||Job Category:||Dispatchers|
Coach Canada, one of Canada's leading transportation specialists is currently accepting resumes for:
Part Time Dispatch Assistant
Assisting the Operations Supervisor with all aspects of daily operations, which includes: ensuring overall coverage required to meet the transportation scheduling demands; and evaluating, resolving and/or recommending solutions to incidents, complaints and/or accidents
A successful candidate must:
- Be able to work rotating shifts, days, nights, weekends and holidays -
- Be able to multi-task in an extremely busy and high-energy environment -
- Have strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel -
- Have strong oral and written communication skills, be highly organized and have the ability to problem solve -
- Transportation experience is an asset -
Competitive wages and excellent benefits
Please submit resume:
791 Webber Avenue
Fax # 705-748-4867
(Please quote Part-Time Dispatch Assistant in the Subject Line)
Past applicants need not apply.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.