Coach Canada, one of Canada's leading transportation specialists is currently accepting resumes for:
Full Time Mechanics at our Mississauga location
Operate electronic/diagnostic equipment to analyze vehicle/equipment problems and provide timely, cost effective repairs and maintenance. Ensure accuracy in all work functions and responsibilities.
Ensure all repairs and maintenance are in accordance to MOT standards. Shift work required (days, evenings, weekends and on-call).
A successful applicant must have:
- Valid qualifications as a truck and coach technician - 310T (310S an asset)
- Valid class DZ Ontario Driver’s licence – free of any serious offences under HTA
- Thorough working knowledge of MTO, MOE, MOL, and WHMIS requirements
- Ability to write clear and concise work orders, and complete any required documentation
- Practical experience in preventative maintenance practices in particular within the bus industry an asset
- Experience maintaining and repairing Air Conditioning systems an asset
Responsibilities include: - Operate electronic/diagnostic equipment to analyze vehicle/equipment problems and provide timely, cost effective repairs and maintenance
- Ensure all repairs and maintenance are accurate and are in accordance to MOT standards - Shift work requried (days, evenings, weekends and on-call)
Please submit resume to:
Coach Canada - Human Resources
791 Webber Avenue
PO Box 4017
Peterborough, ON K9J 7B1
Fax # 705-748-2452
Please Mississauga Mechanic in the subject line.
Past applicants need not apply.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.