Coach Canada, one of Canada's leading transportation specialists is currently accepting resumes for:
Full Time Service Persons
Perform safety inspection and regular service work on all vehicles. Regular maintenance includes oil changes, general inspection of hoses and belts,
brake inspection and adjustment and other minor repairs as assigned.
- Ability to coordinate activities to meet deadlines
- Communicate effectively and work with minimal supervision
- Must be mechanical and able to multi-task in an extremely busy and high-energy environment
- Required to attend courses to upgrade skills as required by the Company
- Be able to work flexible work shifts, including nights and weekends
- DZ license required
Competitive wages and excellent benefits
Please submit resume:
Attention: Sarah Brooks
791 Webber Avenue
PO Box 4017
Peterborough, ON, K9J 7B1
Fax # 705-748-4867
(Please quote Full-Time Service Persons in the Subject Line)
Past applicants need not apply.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.