Coach Canada, one of Canada's leading transportation specialists is currently accepting resumes for:
Part Time Operations Assistant
Assisting the Operations Supervisor with all aspects of daily operations, which includes: ensuring overall coverage required to meet the transportation scheduling demands; and evaluating, resolving and/or recommending solutions to incidents, complaints and/or accidents
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Update line run system with driver and crew information
- Assist Operation Supervisor in all facets of duties, which could include acting as supervisor in the absence of the Operation Supervisor
- Communicate information and instructions to drivers (e.g. schedules, route changes, road conditions, accidents, emergencies, etc.) for the purpose of advising drivers of conditions which may impact scheduled transportation services
The successful candidate should:
- Be available for shared overnight on call duties
- Be able to multi-task in an extremely busy and high-energy environment
- Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have strong organizational, communications and problem solving skills
- Transportation experience is an asset
- Bilingual, ability to speak, read and write both English and French an asset
Competitive wages and excellent benefits
Please submit resume:
791 Webber Avenue
Fax # 705-748-4867
(Please quote P/T Operations Assistant in the Subject Line)
Past applicants need not apply.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.